Local Real Estate Expertise Focused On Value, People and Community.
Amanda RammerRE/MAX Realtor
Amanda is the founder of Rammer Real Estate and a dedicated home Realtor. Whether new to the area or an experienced buyer / seller she is here for everyone. Helping clients to easily navigate the real estate market and find the perfect place to call home.
– Twin sister practicing real estate in Pasco, WA.
– Oregon Ducks Grad – Lundquist College of Business.
– Cut out floor plans as a child to dream up the perfect homes.
MaverickChief Happiness Officer
Meet Maverick… You could say he has a nose for house hunting! Always keen to sniff out a great deal or step in as Chief Happiness Officer to make everyone’s day a little brighter. Ohh did we mention…!?! Maverick has his own Instagram @MavthePomPom
– He has over 1 million Instagram followers.
– Speaks 3 languages.
– Favorite homes are near fire-hydrants
RE/MAX Equity Group
Drive, experience and education are the cornerstone of RE/MAX success. Our track record built over the last 40 years is proof that a focus on customer’s needs, backed by the ability to deliver, remains as important as ever.
*Each Office Independently Owned and Operated*
– #1 real estate company in Oregon since 1995.
– 11 offices in the greater Portland area.
– The RE/MAX balloon represents our commitment to quality by being “Above the Crowd” (we have 115 hot air balloons, the largest fleet in the world).
Rammer Real Estate is all about value, people and community. Check out a few “Portland Moments” with clients who make the journey worthwhile.
A love story! Once a client of mine brought flowers and a card for the current owner of the home we were touring. My client fell in love with the place and wanted the current owner to know just how much. Yes, she lives there now!
There I was… sitting on the porch of my clients new condo, with uninterrupted gorgeous Columbia River views, realizing that helping people out of tough situations and into a place to call home is the most rewarding feeling.
Let’s all support our troops! Believe it or not I’ve helped numerous middle aged veterans buy homes for the very first time. Many of whom thought they’d never be able too buy. Read more to learn about their stories.